RemoteLock OpenEdge BG (new for 2019)
The OpenEdge BG is suitable for multiple deployment scenarios including:
Any enterprise, commercial office, retail operations or property management application delivering the best way to control and monitor access. The modern, stylish design of the lock pairs with the proven RemoteLock Wi-Fi smart lock technology to deliver enterprise, business grade features and tools.
Paired with the Cloud-based SaaS by RemoteLock, users can manage doors remotely, monitor lock usage, and even receive text or email alerts when the user codes are used. Schedules for the lock, locks groups within the property or individual users can be created to provide the access required for the building.
Like other RemoteLock solutions, the OpenEdge BG can be integrated with multiple RemoteLock integrations to provide access codes and other robust feature sets.
RemoteLock Wi-Fi technology has been embedded into the lock body to make this unlike any other lock on the market requiring no onsite gateway or controller. Use the EdgeState software to manage one or thousands of connected smart locks.
- Wi-Fi enabled (requires no onsite controller or gateway) standard Wi-Fi connectivity
- Two-touch lock button for quick door lock
- Up to 1,000 user codes or guest access codes
- Lockout functionality after 5 incorrect code attempts
- Low Battery Warning Indicator
- Works with RemoteLock ACS Wired Solutions a
- Locks can be keyed alike by locksmith
- View Access History in real-time and develop detailed reports
- Suitable for Internal and external applications
Body Material Zinc Alloy Brushed Steel
Buttons 12 Individual, silicon buttons with Crystal Top
Type Durable, Normal-Use 5/16 (8mm) Spring Loaded Spindle; Mortise tubular Latch 2 3/8 or 2 3/4
Non-Handed Field Reversible
Batteries 4 AA (1.5V) Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
Lock Dimensions 2 9/16” to 6 11/16” (65mm – 170mm)
Door Thickness Fits 1 3/8” to 2” (35mm – 70mm)
Temperature Range -30 to 120 F (-34 to 50 C)
Type a description for this product here...