Questions others have asked:
1. How do I know if I need a left or right handle?
- Position yourself on the outside side of the door.
- If the hinge side of the door is on your right, order a right handle. If the hinge side of the door is on the left, order a left handle.
2. How quickly will my order arrive?
- All orders are usually processed the next business day and are shipped via FedEx standard ground rates at no charge. Depending on your location, that could be 4-5 days but usually is only 2-3 days.
- Overnight or next day delivery is available in most locations. If needed, please indicate that when you order. The additional charges for expedited delivery will be paid by the purchaser.
- Learn more about shipping and returns.
3. Are volume discounts available?
- Please contact us for details. We encourage volume orders, but free shipping influences our pricing structure. Volume discounts will be calculated individually and location will determine discounts we may be able to offer.
4. Why are Deadbolt Cover Plates priced individually and you ask me to buy them in pairs?
- Application and door situations vary. We want to accommodate all situations, if possible. Most situations requiring the use of a cover plate need to cover the hole on both sides. So it is best that you order 2 cover plates. However, contractors, builders, or homeowners like the appearance of the plate behind the deadbolt lock and wish to order a single plate for one side of the door even though there is no hole to cover.
5. What if I change my mind about the product I purchased and would like to return it? Will I get a full refund?
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping fees. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Learn more about returns and refunds.