The RL4000, like the RL2000, allows you to manage access and issue temporary codes from anyware in the world. The difference is the RL4000 is a commercial grade weather-proof lock. No more keys to loose or permanent codes that could be shared. The RL4000 allows you as a property owner to create temporary access codes so guests can enter your property at the specified time and not re-enter after their stay is complete. This highly durable keyless lock features a digital keypad. The RL4000 can be remotely managed using the ResortLock Mangement Software system.
- Durable commercial grade lock with weatherproof keypad
- One-touch lock button to quickly lock door once inside
- Remote code generation – unlimited codes over the year
- Up to 800 permanent codes & ibutton users (combined)
- Set times for lock to Auto Lock/Unlock daily (must be the same for all 7 days of the week).
- Issue one-time use codes for contractors, cleaners, etc.
- Daylight savings mode to adjust for daylight savings time
- Lockout functionality
- Power Source: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Keypad: Weather Proof Keypad
- Handle: Reversible Lever
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 2"
- Keyway: Schlage C6
- Temperature: 30 to 120 degrees F (-34 to 50C) C6
- Key Hole to Top of Lock: 5 1/8”
For more information on ResortLock, visit http://www.ResortLock.com. This video shows how to install the RL4000 cylindrical door lock. The ResortLock allows property owners to issue temporary access codes to their property from anywhere in the world.
ResortLock Ins...For more information on ResortLock, visit http://www.ResortLoc...
ResortLock Sof...For more information, please visit http://www.ResortLock.com. ...