Light Commercial Duty Lever w/WiFi for Vacation Rental, Office, Retail, Commercial
Access Types: PIN, App Unlock, Key Override
The KeyInCode 4500-W smart lock is a business grade smart lock designed for offices, retail, and business properties.
KeyInCode locks utilize built-in Wi-Fi to connect directly to the internet via existing Wi-Fi networks, allowing property owners to manage access remotely and affordably extend access control deeper into buildings beyond traditional wired exterior doors.
- Medium duty internal or external use. Vacation rental, commercial, multi-family, office, retail, institutional
- Enables periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows for remote monitoring & control from anywhere via web browser or mobile app
- Features uninterrupted, door-access usage -- lock retains all programming & data even in the event of power outage or router offline
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Easy to install, connect, manage & use
- Allows for setting of notifications for user entry & alerts for unexpected issues
- Offers secure bi-directional encryption
- Dimensions - Exterior 63/4(H) x 21/2(W) x 23/4(D) in. / Interior 6 3/4(H) x 2 1/2(W) x 2 3/4(D) in.
- Batteries - 4 AA / Battery Life - 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity - 3500
- Code Length - 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards - 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail - 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing - Right, left, reversible
- Functions - Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types - PIN, App Unlock, Key Override
- Scheduling - Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device - Tubular latch, mortise latch
- Backset - 2 3/8" (60mm) & 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - 1 3/8" -2 3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Warranty - 1 year
*This lock requires a monthly subscription to RemoteLock cloud management software to take advantage of all of its remote access capabilities.